The innovation toolkit is the perfect solution for your firm to develop, enhance or realize innovations.
That’s what you get
In cooperation with our trained experts, we provide all the necessarytools to implement innovation in your company.
- A one-day workshop with Youspi where you learn all oft he fundamentals of an effective innovation process.
- Two 4-hour workshops of your choice in cooperation with one of our partners.
- Theoretical knowledge and step-by-step guidance on how to innovate effectively
- Templates for efficient creations Persona Maps, Stakeholder Maps, Contextual Maps, UX Strategy Plans, Needs Settings, Product Snapshots, Design-Business Value Maps
- One UX wine bottle from the vineyard MUSTER in Gamlitz
- Book: UX REDEFINED
- All oft he needed work equipment to complete each single task.
During dozens of projects we experienced many firms struggling to transform their own ideas into feasible innovations, what led us to create the innovation toolkit. A simple box filled with step-by-step guidance and state of the art techniques to create, evaluate and realize innovations.
Request an offer
The price for the innovation toolkit is € 3.470 including all of the workshops excluding traveling expanses.
Special requests? We do have the experts!
If you already have an idea of your own and think that you need special advise, just let us know. We do have partners in many different fields to be able to offer an excellent service to you. Simply choose two experts from the ones listed below to accompany you during your innovation process. Without any extra costs involved of course.
DI (FH) Hannes Robier
- Interface Design
- User Experience
- Innovation Design
- Design Value
- User Centered Development
RA Mag. Michael Hirth
- Startup Formation
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Labor Law
- E-Commerce and Data Protection
- Hardware Development
- Innovation Design
- Data Protection and Data Security
- Management consultancy
Dr. Patrick Sax
- Management Consulting
- Business Development
- Investment Calculation
- KPI Calculation
- Risk Management